I just want to send a shout out to my very favorite person in the whole world! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Ever since I was a teenager my mom has been my best friend. She has always been there for me and has supported me through it all. Mom I hope you have a great B-Day and I wish I was with you today! You are the very best! I LOVE YOU HONEY!
11 years ago





2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I always enjoy seeing your mom when she is out here visiting. I think we bonded staying in that yucky hotel right on Union Square and shopping NONSTOP! That is seriously one of my favorite memories and I'm so glad she was there!
Heidi
Your blog is Soooooooooo cute. I love the pics, and I can't believe your F-U-N fun backyard!! I think we should come and visit you guys. I'll write more later, but the boys are awake now, Gary's been tootin' like nic, so I think he needs a diaper change asap
Post a Comment