CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!!! So I know I already posted about our trip to Disneyland but I just received our pictures from Disney and have to tell you the story. After 3 days of trying to see Cinderella and no luck we decided to let Kinsey get the Princess makeover so she could at least look like her for a day.
Soon after the makeover Kinsey wanted to go and dance while Bryan and I started talking to a lady that worked at Disneyland (she had headphones and looked very important.) In talking to her it came out that we were trying to get ahold of Cinderella. She pulled me aside and said "If you can ditch your husband I can bring you and your daughter back to have A MOMENT WITH CINDERELLA." I almost started to cry! I grabbed Kinsey and off we went.









5 comments:
Okay so those are the CUTEST PICTURES EVER!!!!!!!! What a lucky girl. She looks just like a mini Cinderella! So fun!
Thanks for coming today. We all had a blast... the girls LOVED having all the kids over! Let's get together again!! :)
Heidi - what a special thing and so nice of that lady to hook you up! She looks adorable and is just glowing! priceless!!
It was fun to see you today - also...just saw the pix on Keri's blog and OMG - so adorable - i LOVE the one of Creighton by himself and the one of Kinsey - also the one of you guys walking that was taken from behind. I told you that you had nothing to worry about...they are seriously beautiful, as are you guys!!!
Soooooo cute. I'm gonna show Clark when he wakes up from his nap that his cousin is a princess.
That is so very cool. How luck is that! I think disney land is magical, and those are the most preciouse pictures...ever!
Hey Heidi, thanks so much for the compliment ;) no, I'm not taking any classes, yet. I saw your pics that Keri took, they are sooo cute! I love the pepsi one!
Kinsey makes a super cute cinderella! I want to go to DL!!! Miss you guys, maybe I'll see you soon.
Post a Comment