Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4 Years Ago Today............

I delivered a BEAUTIFUL 9 pound baby girl.
And today she is just as BEAUTIFUL!  And fun and funny and creative and smart and loving and WAY MORE DRAMA than I ever imagined.  She is my best bud!  I love her so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE LITTLE DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Kinsey!! Heidi, I love the way you posted this! What a cute little drama queen she is! We just love you guys and Zach and Kali LOVE Kinsey so much!! We hope Kinsey had a GREAT birthday!

Travis and Cristan said...

Happy Birthday! I think she is adorable! I hope we can meet up with eachother- I had no idea that my little Malarie and your Kinsey are so close in age- they would have a BLAST!!!(AND SO WOULD WE)

The Elmers said...

Happy Birthday Kinsey! We had sooo much fun today at the party! Hope your dinner and evening were awesome! We love you!

Talisha! said...

Happy Birthday Kinsey!!! We love you!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

happy birthday!!!!