Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A little reminder

for all of you going to DISNEYLAND!  Let me tell you a little story.

So it was our last day in Disneyland.  Actually we were in California Adventure.  Bryan decided to go on that huge roller coaster.  So Kinsey, Creighton and I decided to go and watch for Bryan so we could wave to him.  This is Kinsey waiting by the railing to see Bryan.
This is Kinseys shoe.  Yup you see that.  Her foot got caught on the railing and her shoe went flying off into the little river below!
As you can clearly see, Kinsey was devastated she lost her favorite blue flip flops!
Poor thing.  They really were cute shoes!
When Bryan returned they said goodbye to the other shoe and threw it into the river!  Thank Heavens for downtown Disney!  We found new blue flip flops and they are her new favorites!

I think we will wear tennis shoes next time we go to Disneyland!  Let this be a lesson learned!



1 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

I love that we can be in touch! I still livein Utah at least thats what they tell me. We live in Salina- I know you probably have never heard of it because I hadn't until I married someone from here!
Anyways I would LOVE to meet up and do lunch or dinner with you when you come. You will have to give me your number or call me # 435-201-4480. Maybe we could go to chick-fil-a ;)
Yeah I totally read your past posts. What can I say I was sp excited I found you I wanted to get caught up!
Anyways that story had me PEEIN MY PANTS LAUGHIN! You are still the same funny friend of mine!