Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

WE'RE BACK!

From Disneyland of course!  If you didn't already know, the Hage family made this last year the year of DISNEYLAND!  We went 4 times in one year.  CRAZY!  But we did get our money worth out of the season passes.  And for all you wondering if we renewed then.  NO.  We are done with Disneyland for awhile.  As I like to say "FUN!  BUT DONE!"  Thanks to Disneyland for the good times!

On a side note.  Can anyone believe my 2 year old can go on the Matterhorn.  He loved it!


Here he is telling Bryan what happened on the ride.  He would throw his arms in the air and scream!  It was great fun!

3 comments:

Kari said...

That's so cute how he is totally telling the story to Bryan. I'm sure that was just way too exciting for him! What a cutie! Glad you guys are back!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. When are you coming here? We miss you.

Keri Ann said...

Hey! I totally saw you guys. But I was in line for dumbo and was NOT about to get out agter waiting for 45 min... and almost to the front! Halli and my Sis said they talked to you though. I was hoping to run into you again, but I did not see you. Glad you guys had fun.