A couple days ago we were at Target and were doing the walk through the Dollar Spot when Kinsey spotted something really great. Here is how the conversation went........
Kinsey - "Mom, Check this out. Target has FART BAGS!"
Me - "Fart Bags???"
Kinsey - "Ya, Fart Bags. Grant has one at his house and it is really funny. Can we PLEASE PLEASE get one?!"
Me - " Heck yes, you can get a Fart Bag! And only for a dollar, that will keep us busy for a while."
So if you are wondering what the Hages have been up to the last few days. We are thoroughly enjoying our Dollar Spot Fart Bags! Go get one while supplies last!





6 comments:
Chelsey and I do the same thing for fun. I haven't figured out how she does it without even using the bag!
I am seriously laughing out loud. OMG!!! We have to go get more...Grant popped his and then popped Loren's a few days later. Don't they understand how fragile the fart bag is. Wow..and halloween ones..i'm there...tonight!!! Morgan loves them too...and she's only 15 mos.
Im with Lisa, sitting here about to pee my pants! That is so stinkin funny, especially your kiddos cracking up while sitting on the blown up "Fart bags". AHAHAHAHHA! So funny! Nice one Kinsey! Millie would say "Mommy, those are so inappropriate" HAHAHAHA! My poor child, I'm such a mean mom!
ahhhh Heidi, luv it! I want some now too, Kammy loves those things!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Dang it I love you!! I so wish you just lived here!!
Post a Comment