The kids and I just got back from Utah for a Fiedler Family Reunion. We had a full week with lots of family. I didn't take alot of pictures because we were having so much fun! Here are a few from the week. We spent a few days at my grandparents house swimming in their pool with the cousins. Kinsey and Creighton love to swim and they loved having all the cousin there with them.
This is my nephew Gary. He is the cutest little guys. He was a little dare devil when it came to swimming and jumping off the diving board!
Kinsey was loving the diving board as well! Thanks to swim lessons she can now swim on her own and go under the water!
This is another nephew Kurt. He is so cute! I could kiss his face all day!
Gary and Clark jumping off the diving board. My kids have been talking about Clark since we got home and asking if he can come over to play.
This is my niece Isis. She is super cute and has a little mind of her own.
My really good friend Angie came swimming with us one day afternoon and brought her boys. Cade and Payton. It was really good to see them!
Payton is only 2 months old. It was so fun to see them!
Oma and Opa Fiedler
The two that started it all!
The reunion was held at a park and we had about 70 people there. Some of the family that attended I had not seen in years and it was so fun to see everyone. Growing up we had a family reunion everyother year at a lake in Oregon and we would all stay for a week. I grew up knowing my cousins very well and seeing them a couple times a year.








Oma and Opa
I LOVE this picture of my grandma and Creighton.
While at the reunion we celebrated my grandpas 84th birthday!
The gang all hanging out at the park!
Look at these cute cousins! Emily, Ryan, Tylynn, Anna and Kinsey.
These are my cousins Mandy and Aubrey. We are all close in age and have stayed friends all these years growing up!
I just want to give a shout out to my Aunt Silvia who put the whole thing together. It was a perfect day and a really fun week. Silvia you did a great job of getting us all together. I want everyone that was there to know how much I love them and miss them! I hope we can plan another reunion before to much time goes by.





3 comments:
Heidi it was so fun seeing you and the kids. Thanks for coming to see our house. Hope all is well back at home. Kiss those cuties for us!!!
Heidi- that looks like so much fun!! Makes me wish so much that my family did more family reunions like that! Glad you had such a great trip visiting all your family!
So fun! Next time you're in Utah we should get together! I'd love to see you and meet your adorable kids!
Post a Comment