Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My new obsession!

For mothers day this year Byran went all out and purchased me a Bosch Mixer! I have been wanting a mixer for a long time so when Bryan bought this little ditty I was very excited to expand my baking skills. I made it a goal last year to master a few recipes. Bread was one and chocolate chip cookies is the other. I have now mastered Tammy's wheat bread. I LOVE homemade bread. This recipe is the greatest and is really easy.


The bread recipe says you have to kneed the bread for at least 10 minutes. I was doing this by hand until the Bosch came into my life. Now the machine does the kneading and I clean the kitchen until its done!

Don't those look yummy!?

Thanks Babe for getting me the perfect mothers day gift! I don't know how you are going to ever top this gift!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

My mom still has her Bosch and it is seriously BOMB! I'd take her old school 30+ yr. old bosch over my Kitchen Aid any day!! Those things are like gold! SCORE

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

we got one for our wedding and i think i have used it...once? maybe twice. maybe if you posted the recipe for those yummy looking loaves of bread i might be motivated? and maybe your choco chip recipe, too?!? is it your mom's? hers were always the best!

Loren said...

I want a new mixer.....do you love your bosch? are you still using it?