Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Lovin Part 2 (VEGAS!!!! continued)..........

After the wedding we drove Las Vegas Blvd. and got slurpees. Our kids thought we were really cool. We did a little swimming and then headed out to this amazing golf course/club were they had the reception.


Me and my GIRL!!! Linds is the BEST!
This picture is hilarious! Ryan, Katie and Shelby. Shelby is usually really happy.
Ella with her Papa Steve watching all the kids dance.
Bryan and I
These are two of my favorite people. Tracy and Tana.
Brooklyn and Kinsey
Linds and Robbie
Jaydee, Grandma and Logan
Bryan and Courtney having their butt dance off! These two get really crazy when they are together!

Bryan and the kids singing a little Carrie Underwood!
Bryan dancing with Kinsey.
Brooklyn and Gayle
Whitney and Creighton dancing.
Gayle and Steve and all their grandkids.

The entire Hage family! I think we are a really good lookin bunch! I love these people! We had so much fun being together!

0 comments: