Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1st Place Soup Recipe

White Chicken Chili Recipe

1 pound chicken (fresh or from a can)
4 cans Northern White Beans (Drain 2 and don't drain the others)
1 can chicken broth
2 cans green chili's chopped
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
salt and pepper to taste

SIMMER FOR 30 MINUTES

add 1 cup Half and Half
8oz Sour Cream

I always eat with tortilla chips!!

ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Lindsi Morrison said...

oh my gosh! I make this ALL the time!!! I just made it for our ward party and it was a hit!! I life changed a few years ago when I ate this soup!!!!!!

Gayle Ann said...

That is funny! It is your Mom's recipe!!!

the straz fam said...

EVERYONE needs to try this soup recipe! Seriously, it is the best! Heidi got us hooked on it a long time ago and it is now one of our family favorites. Yum!