Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Trunk R Treat!!

This year the annual neighborhood Trunk R Treat at the church was so much fun! They had alot of really yummy soups and some really fun games for the kids and best of all some great trick or treating!! The kids had so much spending time with there friends and eating CANDY!!

Kinsey decided at the last minute she wanted to be a PUNK ROCKER! She put the costume together herself and then I did her makeup. She loved it and she looked so cute!
Bryan picked Creightons costume and he was a Astronaut. He also got dressed himself and was very proud too!
Both kids checkin out the goods!!
Oh and the HIGHLIGHT of the night was my soup winning 1st place for the second year in a row!!! I was so shocked and so excited!! It did taste really yummy!!

3 comments:

Loren said...

What kind of soup did you make? I just might need the recipe from the amazing chef!!

We have that astronaut costume from Grant two years ago..i might have saved you a bunch of money. if i remember correctly, that costume wasn't very cheap :(

Sheila said...

I'm with Lisa...are you sharing the recipe?? C'mon, I promise I won't enter it in your ward contest next year!!

Congrats on the win!

Richins Family said...

your kids are stinkin cute :) umm yes i too want to know what this wonderful soup was :) please share!