THE HAGE ANNUAL PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST!!!
This year the FIRST PLACE winner for over all BEST pumpkin went to STEVE!!! His Nemo was AWESOME!!! He has been trying for the number 1 spot for the last 5 years!!
Bryan helped the kids get their pumpkins ready and the kids had so much fun decorating!
Jaydee and her kids getting their pumpkin ready for the contest!
Henry and his cute little pumpkin!
Kinsey's pumpkin was Tinkerbell this year. She did it all herself!
Steve made 2 pumpkins and this was his pumpkin being electrocuted!
Bryan's was Pumpkin Chowder!
Creighton's was a Pirate Treasure Chest!
Tyler's was a Bat!
Marks was a Hot Air Balloon!
Will's was a Bat
Brooklyn's was a Bubble Gum Machine!
While waiting for the judges the kids played a game called "Find the Witch" (Bryan) It was so cute to see them all wondering through the house looking for Bryan. They each had a flash light and the house was totally dark!
We also had a Silly String Fight! Gayle had enough bottles for everyone to have two! This was a huge hit!
Every year Gayle goes to a ton of trouble finding prizes for every kid. They all get a ribbon and a prize. This is my favorite part because when we call their name they run up the stairs and everyone cheers and claps and makes a huge deal of it! I love seeing the kids light up when there name is called!
Brooklyn
Tyler
Mark
Tyler
Will
Henry
Ella
Daniel
Creighton
Kinsey
Jaydee and I even got prizes for being terrible sports about the entire tradition! At least we won a prize!
Creighton also won the prize for the Best Behaved kid of the night! They were all really goo though!
It was another successful year! I have a love hate relationship with this tradition and next year I will try to love it a little more! Thanks so much Gayle and Steve for going to so much trouble for one night! We love you guys and are so grateful for all you do!





2 comments:
I REALLY HAVE BEEN WAITING!! I love this tradition and think it's SUPER cute. Although I have to admit, if I was actually involved with it, I might share your feelings!! LOVE the Nemo, super cute, but the treasure chest might just be my favorite!!
Lovely, pictures of ME!!! I swear can I smile any wider!!!! I look like a dork. At least, I am with the people I LOVE BEST!
Post a Comment