Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Annual Hage Adventure to Oregon

Every year we have the best time in Oregon and this year was no exception!! It did rain almost every day and we did experience SNOW for the first time but we still had so much fun! We rented a condo and packed 14 people in. We were crammed but that's what the holidays are all about. I love Oregon because it is so low key. Even Thanksgiving dinner was easy! Yup I said EASY! And so so good!
Here we are on the beach soaking up the SNOW!! It was so cool to be on the beach and see snow flakes everywhere!
Creighton spent most of his time indoors wishing her could be outside on a Quad. Poor little guys would have been out there all day if the weather had allowed.
Thanksgiving dinner was perfect! Everyone helped cook and it was so good!
We played lots of games! Phase 10 Twist was the game of the week!
Bryan and Ryan cooked the turkey in the Trager Grill. Smoked it! It was the BEST turkey I have ever had.
Ok these guys are so much fun! I am so glad Ryan, Katie and cute little Shelby could come!
Tracy was very easy to spot out on the sand! We could ALWAYS find him!
Shelby is so freakin cute!!! She was so fun and so good and so cute! Her and Kinsey became the best little friends.
Here is the Hages out on the beach. Heidi, Gayle, Whitney, Bryan, Steve, Creighton and Kinsey. It was so fun to have Whitney spend the whole week with us! We love you Whit!!
Kinsey making a snow Angel.
Gayle ~ Kinsey ~ Tana
The whole gang!
Tracy, Tana, Jaris, Daniel, Bryan, Heidi, Gayle, Steve, Kinsey, Whitney, Creighton, Katie, Ryan and Shelby

I love you all!! Thanks for making Oregon a total BLAST!!

1 comments:

Kari said...

Looks like a blast!! I can't believe you guys had snow on the beach! how fun!