Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This is the Christmas Card..........ENJOY!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Love, Bryan Heidi Kinsey Creighton and
baby Hage (Due August 1st)


9 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

SO excited for you guys! Congrats!

Loren said...

:) Love it...I might just have to print it to put it on my fridge with the rest of my cards :)! So excited about your pregnancy.

The Owens said...

OH how exciting! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!!! =)

Natierae said...

Congratulations- hope this pregnancy is an easy one!

Jess & Brad said...

Ohmigosh! Congratulations! :)

Sheila said...

AHHH!! YAY YAY YAY!!! We are SO happy for you guys, what a great Christmas announcement!! WAHOO!

Travis and Cristan said...

Ohhh! I am way excited for you! I sure hope you aren't sick right now! Miss you!

Marie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Hope all is well! Call me the next time you're in town I'd love to see you!

Callie said...

Congrats Heidi!