Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Daddy Daughter Photo Shoot......

Ok so here is the run down. Bryan grabbed Kinseys hand and asked me to take some pictures of the two of them walking along the beach so I got this super cool shot.

He then decided it would be way cool to get a picture on this huge log that was in the water.
So they sat on the log and waved and I got some pictures.
The water was even coming up a little so we got some super cool little mermaid style pictures.
Then just as I zoomed out this happened...........








Here take a closer look....

Bryan was not expecting the tide to roll in and him and Kinsey were swept right off that log and into the freezing cold water!
As you can see, she is really mad at her dad!! We all thought it was really funny!!

1 comments:

the straz fam said...

Hahahaha! Poor Kinsey! But also...very funny! I love the last picture with Kinsey screaming and Bryan cracking up in the background.