Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

Kinsey and Bryan attended their first ever Daddy Daughter Dance hosted by the school. Kinsey has been counting down the days for over a month and talked about the dance almost every day! She picked out her clothes and Bryan clothes so they would match and even had it all planned out how her hair and makeup would be done! It was so fun to get her all ready and hear her talk about how excited she was for this special day with her dad. She will never forget it. When they got home she told me all about the dance. They walked the red carpet, got their picture taken, played twister, had yummy snacks and danced the night away! Bryan said every dad at the dance was dancing with their daughter! I wish so bad I could have been a fly on the wall! I am sure it is a night Bryan will not forget either. I love them both so much and think they make a beautiful couple!!




1 comments:

Gayle Ann said...

That is so sweet. I still remember mine with my Dad over 40 years ago! Ouch! Love you guys.