Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Home from the hospital

We arrived home from the hospital and Kinsey and Creighton had been with Gayle and Steve so when they finally came home it was really exciting!  The kids were so excited to see their baby brother again.  I was just so happy to have all my kids home with me!  It was so funny because I had put Nash in his swing and the kids pulled their chairs up and decided to watch their brother.  It was like they were watching a show.  I love to see them interact with Nash and love on him.  They have both just loved having another sibling.  Kinsey is always wanting to hold him and Creighton is always helping to bring me things like diapers and binkies.  I love my kids and am so glad our little Nash is finally here!




2 comments:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

oh my that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Buie Family said...

He is so cute Heidi. I love the kids watching him! Hope you're doing well with 3!