The day after Nash was born we had a whole bunch of visitors. Kinsey and Creighton, Gayle and Steve, The Brownings, Megan Katie and Catherine, Jaydee and Logan, Lauren Steven and Kendall, Grandma Bates and Aunt Linda, Kari and April and I think was all. It was a fun busy day. I do have to say the highlight was when Kinsey and Creighton walked in the room and saw there little brother for the first time. Thanks to everyone who came to say Hi and brought us super yummy treats!! We love you all and are so grateful for all your support!
Bryan, Myself and Nash
Nash just chillin.
Grandma Bates and Nash
Aunt Linda and Nash
Kinsey and Creighton checking out there little brother.
Me and all my kids!!
Our first family photo!! I LOVE it!
Creighton was so in love with Nash and couldn't believe he was here. When he first ran into the hospital room he cried because he was so excited! And then of course I cried!
Kinsey holding her new little brother and she was so proud!
Nash and Papa Steve
Nash and his Nana!
I have to say thanks to Gayle and Steve for taking our kids all weekend while I was in the hospital. the kids had so much fun and it was so nice to know they were in good hands. We love you guys!!





3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! This post made me cry!! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see Creighton get all excited to see him! LOVE YOU guys!!
Congrats Heidi and Bryan on the birth of your beautiful baby boy! We are so happy for you!
Ok the part about Creighton crying, and then you crying, almost made me cry!!! That is so sweet and touching.... I hope you guys are doing so good. We love and miss you and really want to meet little Nash!
Post a Comment