Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bryan is going to KILL ME when he sees this post!


For Christmas last year I bought Bryan a Race Car Experience.  It took him 8 months to finally use it but it was worth it when he did.  We spent from 3pm-11pm one very hot August Saturday at the Roseville American Raceway.  Bryan and his dad did a few qualifying laps and then on to the races.  This video is of  a qualifying lap when Bryan spun out.  I was proud I got this on video!  

LOVE YA BABE!

3 comments:

Kari said...

That's awesome Heidi!! Way to go Bryan!! I'm sure Mark couldn't have done any better. Don't tell him I said that. Haha!

Tara Rickards said...

That is so cool! I bet Jason would love to do something like that! You are a cool wife! :-)

The Elmers said...

I didn't know you guys did that, how fun! Did he love it? I bet the spin out just made it that much better...a little rush at the end :)