Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY

1st PLACE!!!! (AGAIN)
YUP!  Bryan and I did it again!  We turned our pumpkin in the Noahs Ark.
This is another pumpkin Bryan turned into a Pumpcooler.
Here is second best!  Sorry Nana and Papa you are still only second best!  But don't worry there is always next year!  Love Ya!


4 comments:

Loren said...

That pumpkin ROCKS. You guys are so creative. I am sad to say we didn't even carve a pumpkin this year!!!

April said...

I love it! That does sound like a lot of pressure every year!

Okay, so I am so excited to see how your trip went!! Let's get together!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your pumpkins, true works of art. We miss you guys a lot too, when are you coming to see us?

the straz fam said...

Wow, how do you guys keep thinking of awesome pumpkin ideas year after year?? I love the Noah's ark pumpkin!

Thanks for coming on Sunday! It meant a lot to us to have you guys there!