Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A DISNEY HALLOWEEN!!

This year we were lucky enough to spend Halloween at DISNEYLAND!  We had so much fun.  We stayed for a whole week and were able to do all our favorite things!
Kinsey loved the Tea Cups and Dumbo.  Creightons favorite was Mr. Toads and Buzz Lightyear!  My very favorite in the new Toy Story ride in CA Adventure!  I think Bry just loved it all!
Tinkerbell was a new attraction this time.  We waited in line for 2 hours (no exaggeration!) just to see Tinkerbell and her fairy friends!  This was the first and last time we will see Tinkerbell!
Creighton was Tigger for Halloween.  I love the side shot.  You can see the fluff in his belly!

Kinsey was Giselle from Enchanted.  We took her on Halloween to get her hair and makeup done in Fantasy land.  Then we sat in Fantasy Land for almost 2 hours while she twirled her dress and watched the story of Cinderella.

6 comments:

Loren said...

so fun- can i admit i am totally jealous!! i wan't to go so bad but am not up for the car ride!

Kari said...

ok, the jealousy is raging!! I SOOOO want to GO!!! Looks like you guys had a great time and I love the tigger belly pic of Creighton!! Too cute!

The Elmers said...

What a freakin' blast we had! I'm so glad we got to hang out with you guys!!! Kinsey looks adorable as Giselle! Lets all get together for some games soon with the Fears!

April said...

Oh man, THAT LOOKS SOOO FUN!! Kinsey looks so beautfiul as Giselle!! Everything looked so fun!! Wish I was there too!! :)

White's said...

I'm so glad you found me. Don't worry about the stalking, I will do it right back! That is how I got my hubby :0) Such a cute family. I am so jealous you spent Halloween at Disneyland! I am so ready to go back! Next year when we have NO DIAPERS! Hope to hear from you soon. -H-

Lindsey said...

we are so jealous of you guys! Looks like you had a lot of fun.