On Saturday my dear Aunt Linda was baptized a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a wonderful event. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place. I also think my Aunt Ronna who passed away a few months ago was there in spirit. I know Linda checks my blog from time to time and I just want to her to know how much I love her and how much I look up to her. Linda, I am so proud of you and love you very much!
11 years ago





3 comments:
I love you too Hiedi. Thankyou for being such a sweet niece.. I have such a wonderful family, my heart is full.
lots of love
We love you too Linda. And we wish we could have been there to see you in person. Hopefully we will be able to see you soon. Love, Nic, Cathryn, Clark, and Gary
k-don't know why I just posted that to Linda...maybe she'll see it? Anyways, thanks for posting Heidi. We're gonna see you so soon you know. And TWILIGHT!! Wahoo!
Post a Comment