Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Disneyland Part 2

Here are a few more pictures from the Disneyland Vacation.  There are so many cute pictures it was hard to choose.  This is the only group pictures I was able to get and I am not even in it.  Oh and Creighton was having a moment and wouldn't look at the camera.  Oh Well.

Creighton is very much into Buzz and Woody so when he saw Woody he went CRAZY!  It is really cute how he thinks they are so real!
Gayle and the kids waiting to see Santa.  Steve wasn't with us on this particular morning.  He wasn't feeling good so he slept in until noon and then met up with us.
I had to post this picture because I think it is a really cute one of Bryan and his mom.
We had been at Disneyland for 4 days when Gayle and Steve arrived so the kids were super excited to see them!
Kinsey and Creighton sharing a moment with Santa.
Bryan and Kinsey were on Splash Mountain and Creighton was really upset he couldn't go on the big rides so we waited in line for Tigger.  Creighton was so excited to see him!

Bryan and Kinsey were picked to participate in a game show.  Kinsey won the game!
We all thoroughly enjoyed the fake snow.  It is one of the many reasons we love Disneyland at Christmas.
Creighton and his Nana enjoying the snow.
This is Kinsey with one of the Dancers from the Princess and the Frog show.  It was the coolest show because they would dance and sing through the park and hand out necklaces and then they would get on the HUGE Tom Sawyer boat and do a show.  Bryan dared his Mom to get us on the boat during the show and we would have been on the boat if my kids were a little taller!  Next time.  We still had a blast watching the show!
Bryan took this picture if Kinsey dancing and laughing while watching the show.
I this picture Bryan took because you can Gayle, Creighton and myself and Kinsey all dancing and watching show.
We are already excited about the next time we go to Disneyland.  Nothing is planned yet but I am sure Bryan will start having withdrawal soon.  Another AMAZING time in the happiest place on earth!

1 comments:

Lindsi Morrison said...

I hope we can go next time! It looks like so much fun! Oh and i love that picture of bry and gayle its a really good one! I miss you lots woman!