Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ThANkSgIvINg

This year we went to Oregon for Thanksgiving.  We have been up there on Thanksgiving for the past few years and LOVE it.  It is so relaxing and so much fun!  This year it was just our little family and Gayle and Steve.  We stayed in this little old old beach house and spent most our time at the movies and riding our 4 wheelers.  Kinsey says this is her favorite vacation.  I have to agree it is towards the top of the list of favorite places!

Bryan and Gayle prepared the turkey and Bryan cut it all up.  It was GREAT!
Our little family!
Everyone waiting to eat dinner.
Steve and Kinsey hanging out.
Gayle was on snack duty and she did a great job!  Pepperoni and cheese 
was at the top of her list this time.

These are my two favorite MEN!  They are so freaking cute!
Kinsey and Creighton had a BLAST on the quads.  Creighton was crazy person on the quad.  We would just sit back and laugh.  Creighton was so happy when he was riding on the quad.  He was just begging to ride all day long.

THANKSGIVING this year was so fun and I am so grateful I was able to be with my little family.  Bryan works so hard so that our family can do fun things together and I love him and I am so grateful we were able to spend so much time together.  
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jaydee lady said...

Very cute! Love the Blog! You are so good at keeping up on it!

Sheila said...

cute pics!

So I just saw your comment on Hip2Saves' giveaway!! Maybe one of us will WIN!! lol

--LOVE her blog!