Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Early Christmas with the Brownings

This year we decided to do a gift exchange between our kids and the Browning kids.  I don't know who was more excited the kids or us parents!  We have so much fun with them and the kids had a blast opening there gifts and playing together.  I think we are making this an annual thing between the kids.  We could always use more traditions!

Kinsey and Kadance opening there gifts!
Heaton playing with his gift.  Bryan and I were so excited to give this to him!  He LOVED it!
Kadance and her Candy Land Game.
Kinsey got new scissors and this really cute frame with pictures of her and Kadance.
Creighton got a Pirate sticker book and Cars domino's.  He was in HEAVEN!

0 comments: