Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I see that face again

I am going to slap her!  This look has been a regular at house if Kinsey isn't getting way!   I am so over it!  Picture this.........

We are walking though Disneyland and Kinsey is sitting on the front of the stroller dragging her feet and I say "Kinsey lift your feet up!"  She continues to drag her feet and so I say again "Kinsey lift your feet up!"  She continues to drag her feet.  So I say " Kinsey, are you listening to me?  Did you hear anything I just said?  LIFT YOUR FEET UP!"  She then turns around with this beautiful look on her face and says to me "I am so sick of you saying stupid crap to me all the time!"  

I laughed so hard I cried!  I had to walk away so I could laugh and then punish her for back talkin her mother!  This girl is DRAMA!

5 comments:

Loren said...

she looks just like Brian when she makes that face - hahahaha!! Love that kid!!!

Laura said...

I totally think that looks like Bryan too! Hahaha!
You're going to have your plate full when that girl is a teenager! Good luck!
Hahaha....Kinsey... what a stinker!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad to know i am not alone!!

Buie Family said...

That is hilarious!!!! You're gonna have your hands full with that little sassy one.

The Elmers said...

haha! I love it Heidi! She just likes to keep you entertained :) She is sooo cute!