I can not believe my baby is 3 years old. He is the most AMAZING little boy! He gets more fun everyday. We love him so much and could not imagine life without him! Creighton we love you more and more everyday! Have the very BEST Birthday!

This is my brother. Creighton loves Sam (aka Mas) so much. Creighton and Sam share the same Birthday. So I would also like to wish my wonderful little brother a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you Sam and will celebrating in your honor too!


For Journal purposes I wanted to write a few things about Creighton so I wont forget. Creighton is very much into Bolt and Cars and loves to have us read books to him. He loves playing in Kinsey's room with all her toys. He also loves being out side and jumping on the trampoline is a favorite daily activity. Creighton has recently learned to ride a tricycle (peddling) and experienced water skiing for the first time. He loved every minute of it. Creighton loves his Papas and Marshmallows. Oh and if you ask him where any of his body parts are he will tell you they are at home. He is the BEST!
2 comments:
SO cute! Yay! Happy birthday Creighton!! Hope you have a very fun day with lots of yummy cake!! ;)
Oh so fun!! Happy Birthday to Creighton! He is so cute!
Post a Comment