Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

REALLY Funny, KINDA Gross!


You will never look at our family the same after this one..............


The other morning when Creighton woke up I took him to the bathroom for his morning "PEE".  While he was taking FOREVER to pee I sat on the bathroom floor (I was still really tired) and as I did I may have let a fart out.  The great part is that when Creighton heard the fart he perked up and looked out the bathroom door and said "DADDY!?  DADDY!?"  I just burst into laughter!  I am so glad that noise is associated with Daddy and not Mommy!  

PS  Its ok to laugh.  I know you all have a good fart story!  Also the picture has nothing to do with the story I just thought it was funny too!

7 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Heidi you just made my dad. That is freaking hilarious!!! Yeah we have plenty on "GAS" stories. :) Love the pic.

Megan said...

Oh gosh Heidi you crack me up! Hahaha!

Tara Rickards said...

Hahahahaaha!! I'm totally laughing! Heidi, I love how real you are!

Unknown said...

This is Jake. my kids call a fart a harley. in reference to what dad used to say rat on a harley. love you hope all is well.

the straz fam said...

I just had Tim read this and he was cracking up! I love the things kids say!! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

"I may have farted" hahahahahaha!! you crack me up!

White's said...

ROTF LOL!!! Next time just say it was a frog! We always have those at the dinner table. Dang those frogs hiding under the table!