I know its been awhile since I did some real blogging but since I only have two people who care (thanks mom and gayle) this one is for them. Kinsey started her 1st day of school today! HOORAY! She was so excited and could not wait to go! I have to say my excitement level was through the roof as well! With only one kid for 3 hours 3 days a week, what am I going to do with myself! Anyway, here she is with Mrs. Wright.
Here she is showing off her new backpack on the walk to school. I kept telling her to turn around but she kept reminding me that her backpack had to be in the pictures.
On a side note I have a billion pictures from our last vacation of the summer. I will post about it later. Lets just say it was long and fun and super super busy and went by way to fast!





9 comments:
Yay! Welcome back! Cute pics! I'm sure Kinsey was super excited to start school...but probably not as excited as you! Glad you're back and can't wait to hear all about your vacation! We've missed you guys tons!!
HEY.. not ONLY your mom and Gayle stalk your blog!! I should totally be on that list!! I love seeing pictures of the kiddos!!
I am so dang proud of that little girl of yours. She is growing up! Love her and of course YOU!
me...gayle
She's in pre school right? Where does she go? I'm looking for a school for Michael.
Hope she likes it!
Hey! We all care!! You're too funny! I went over to Lisa's the other day cuz I'm her new VT, and her little preschool was so super cute! I totally want Carter to go to it next year!
wait...i care too! come on :)
I so wish Kinsey and Kammy could go at the same time :( She looks way too cute with that backpack!! I love it!!!
Me too! Me too! :-)
She is so cute with her backpack!
Kinsey was so cute and super excited. I was so glad she came up and said Hi to Grant, it made him feel so much more at ease. They are gonna be good buddies and have so much fun in preschool together(he's excited to bring her home tomorrow!)
Oh...and the backpack - so cute!
Post a Comment