Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where did that come from??????

Kinsey has been having so much fun this year at school.  Last week they made an All About Me Poster.  To my surprise when you ask my daughter what she wants to be when she grows up she says "JASMINE at Disneyland."  Of all the princesses she picks the one wearing the least amount of clothing!  I guess a girl can dream!  Who would have thought all our trips to Disneyland would make that kind of impression.  The poster is really cute and a really great idea.  I have a feeling we will be laughing about this for a long time.

PS The idea for this post came from Adrienne.  Thanks for the great idea.  I am trying to make my blog a family journal and this was a perfect thing we dont want to forget.

1 comments:

Loren said...

Love that you posted this!
Don't be surprised if the same thing shows up on our blog :)!