Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Monday, May 24, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT AT THE...............

CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT!!!! Girls night was a blast! We started out with a very yummy dinner at Brooklyn's favorite restaurant Olive Garden. From there we headed to Arco Arena to get our t-shirts and bracelets and snacks before the concert started. We were all a little excited to see Carrie Underwood so when we had to wait through 2 opening acts we were ready to PARTY! Kinsey lasted about 2 songs and then curled up on her seat and fell asleep. Poor girl was so excited and so exhausted. We had a lot of fun and it was great to spend time alone with Brooklyn and Kinsey.

Heidi ~ Gayle ~ Kinsey ~ Brooklyn
Brooklyn & Kinsey
Kinsey was so cute with her hat on!
Kinsey & Mom
All the girls right before the concert!


5 comments:

Lindsi Morrison said...

Ok! I just have to saw a few things! #1.. im so jealous you got to see Carrie! LUCKY! #2.. you are so so so flippin pretty and i LOVE your hair!! that last picture on this post is gorgeous of you, Gayle, Kins and Brooklyn!! I miss you ALL!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

you look so cute... as always! how fun!

Kari said...

How FUN! I bet it was a great concert! Love Carrie Underwood! I'm totally jealous! You do look gorgeous in all those pics too!

Travis and Cristan said...

All I have to say is....YOU SUCK!


Actually theres more... Umm, I love you! And next time you go I want you to take me with you!!!!:) Call me next time you come to Utah!

The Elmers said...

How flippin fun!! You look so adorable to ;) What's new!