Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Make Over / Dance Party!

Is there anything more exciting for a soon to be 5 year old than a MAKEOVER / DANCE PARTY! I don't think so! Kinsey was so happy this year to have an all girl party. I made tutus for all the girls and we found matching flip flops. The girls had a blast and I think it is a party Kinsey will always remember!


The frames, flip flops, ring pops and tutus!
All the girls getting ready to sing to the birthday girl!
The birthday girl!
Kinsey opening all the fun gifts her friends brought for her!
All the girls!
Taylen ~ Kali ~ Kinsey ~ Avery ~ Kadance ~ Alora ~ Kammy ~ Jaylie

3 comments:

Kari said...

I think ALL the girls will remember that one! Kali had such a blast! You did an amazing job Heidi...you are such an awesome mom!! Cute pics!

janis said...

Ok that was a super cute idea and I'm sure she will totally remember that except now you have to come up with super cute ideas every year and that sucks!!!

The Elmers said...

Kammy had so much fun! She always wears that necklace!