For Bryan's birthday this year Gayle got him 2 tickets to TIM MCGRAW! You can imagine how shocked I was when he asked me to go with him! Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity! We had a blast and Tim was AMAZING! He puts on a great show!
Lady Antebellum was the opening act. They were really great too!
Bryan and I waiting for Tim McGraw to start. We had really good seats too. The Sleep Train Theater is really cool. It was fun to be at a concert under the stars.
Good ol Tim McGraw! All I have to say is Faith Hill is one lucky women!
Thanks so much Bryan for taking me and THANKS so much Gayle for watching our kids over night and giving Bryan such a fun gift. We had the BEST time!





2 comments:
ah!!! i'm so jealous!!! i love him! ;)
I have the biggest crush on him! Haha! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment